Rambling Accommodation in Devon near Dartmoor
Eversfield Lodge, Dartmoor
Eversfield Lodge situated on the edge of Dartmoor. It is set in a tranquil location on an 850 acre organic estate.
It is simply a splendid venue for walking weekends away.
Accommodation is in an organic safari tent where you can unwind from your normal daily routine.
- Paddle around the lake in a rowing boat
- Spot the red and roe deer in the woodland
- Walk through the farm along the River Thrushel
- Visit the largest herd of organic pigs and piglets in the South West, take a stroll through the farm to find our traditional breed of cattle along with our sheep
- Bottle feed the tame lambs during the spring
- Walk on the long Devon and Cornwall sandy beaches
- Bring your dog
There are lots of lovely walks around the village.
Take a stroll on Dartmoor.
Enjoy delicious organic produce straight from our farm and other local surrounding farms.
Star gaze on the decking and sleep snuggled up to the sound of the country and warm log burner.
For more information visit Eversfield Holidays.
To find more rambling accommodation in Devon near Dartmoor please click here