Rambling Accommodation in the Cotswolds Oxfordshire
Newly renovated Listed Georgian house in Bourton – a pretty village 2.5 miles from the Ridgeway in the Cotswolds.
- Two bedrooms – king and double, plus additional comfy folding single bed
- Open fireplace
- Pretty front and back gardens
- Beautiful, well -equipped kitchen, dining room and sunny living room
- En suite shower room plus full bathroom
- Village and Ridgeway views
- Footpaths to Ridgeway and great pubs
- Quality furnishings, vintage and antique decor, luxury bedding, fluffy towels
We can supply basic provisions and groceries. We can also provide local travel arrangements.
For more information on this rambling accommodation in the Cotswolds Oxfordshire visit their website at Highlands
More listings in Oxfordshire can be found here